As part of the Diager Group, industry leader in its sector, Diager Industrie benefits from all the advantages of a major group. We therefore have the resources to meet all your needs, on any scale. The continuous and significant investment in research and development of innovative solutions allows us to maintain the level of excellence expected by our customers. Thanks to its expertise and its “Made in France” quality, Diager Industrie exports its products to 85 countries.
As the group continues to expand in its quest for quality and performance, one thing stays the same: the strong customer service. We provide responsive support and technical aftercare for each of our customers.
Contact us today to enlist the help of our experts for your project.
The Diager Group: leading designer of cutting tools
Diager Industrie benefits from a single shareholder and the synergy of an independent group comprising 4 plants:
- 2 Research and Development centres
- 1 logistics platform (6000 m², fully automated)
- 1 global distribution network in 85 countries
- 1 subsidiary in the United States
The Diager Group: key figures
- Turnover: € 55 million
- Workforce of 333 employees
- North America: 10% of turnover
- Europe, Africa, South America: 70% of turnover
- Far East: 20% of turnover
- 32 million tools manufactured every year
Diager Industrie: key figures
- 89 employees (70% in production)
- 135 machines, 45 of which are numerically controlled
- A testing facility
- 800,000 tools manufactured every year
- 6 to 8% of turnover dedicated to investment
- 4% of turnover dedicated to R&D